- This event has passed.
Greenwich Polo Club hosts the Final of the 20-goal, 2017 USPA® East Coast Open.
Tickets available now, VIP seating options and cabanas going fast. Get your tickets today!
** Expect a capacity crowd for this major final, last polo match of 2017 at GPC. Get your tickets in advance now and plan to arrive early. **
Gates open at 1pm, The Brant Foundation Art Study Center is open to the public and fans are invited to tour the latest contemporary art exhibit. Polo starts at 3pm.
- Stop by The Pony Bar for the Pony Hour: half priced drinks from 2pm to 3pm.
- Hublot will invite the public for a Veuve Cliquot tasting and timepiece showcase, open to all fans!
- Hublot VIP tent tickets for 2 guests with food and full bar, parking included. Exclusive access to the VIP during the final are available for $300 (see below to purchase)
- Barbados Tourism stop by their cabana to and sign up for a chance to win the adventure of a lifetime!
- Stick and Ball will once again host a pop-up shop for the East Coast Open final. Check out this stylish apparel and lifestyle brand inspired by playing polo in the countryside.
Jimena Fama is a world renowned DJ and composer. She’s the official DJ of Greenwich Polo Club and we will be listening to her music on the finals.
More information will be forthcoming on this premier polo event in the New York City area. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to see the most competitive professional polo in the U.S. summer season!
For information about teams and matches updates SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter on the contact page and be the first to know!
Follow us on Instagram @ greenwichpoloclub