SUNDAY PUBLIC MATCHES
Veuve Clicquot Lawn – East View Seating Here
EAST Lawn $40 per car (open lawn seating, shade tents first come first serve basis), all car passengers enter. Charge is per car, not per individual. Or pay $60 per car at the gate, if available. Tickets may sell out!
VIP Lawn – West (In Front of Grandstand) View Seating Here
$80 per car. A special VIP lawn section in front of the grandstand. Umbrellas are supplied, bring your blankets and/or chairs. Advanced tickets only. Access to VIP bathrooms.
Grandstand Seating (bleachers) Seating View Here
$60 per car (open seating in grandstand ). Access to VIP bathrooms.
VIP Grandstand Box
$300 (4 guests), includes chairs and 2 parking passes. Only pre-booked. Catering Options Access to VIP bathrooms.
$600 (4 parking passes), 10’x10′ tent and private lawn in front, includes 8 chairs, cocktail table. Only pre-booked. Catering Options. Access to VIP bathrooms. PLEASE READ food & beverage drink policies here.
Executive Hosting Cabanas
$4,000+ Full experience for 15 up to 50 guests. Includes: 10′ x 10’cabana space and lawn in front, furnishing, food & beverage, 8 parking passes. Email info@greenwichpoloclub or call 203.561.1639 to book. Executive Cabana Information.
Branded Cabanas, Private events, and Pop-Up shops options
Greenwich LOOK VIP Tent
LOOK VIP ticket holders will be privileged to experience an exclusive event with delicious food & beverages included and will have access to private VIP restrooms. CLICK HERE to purchase tickets!
Food & Drink
- Gourmet Food Trucks on-site, check each event date for food trucks registered
- The Pony Bar by Tastings NYC features a menu of polo inspired cocktails, the classic drinks and Veuve Cliquot Champagne. More details on the Pony Hour and menu
- Tastings NYC provides a full menu of food and drinks for those with private cabanas and box seating. Cabanas & Boxes catering menu
- Don’t drink and drive, take an Uber! To encourage our fans to stay safe we are now offering a $20 rebate on your tickets. Offer applies to online tickets, present your ticket # (must have already been scanned at the gate) with your Uber receipt at the information booth. One rebate per purchase (original ticket) only.
- Dress code: Summer picnic chic, casual or dressy Sunday is up to you. Sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are recommended.
- Tickets are per car (car passes).
- Children of all ages are welcome!
- Pets on a leash and well behaved.
- Groups and companies hosting guests cannot pour alcohol or set up tables without pre-approval. Group pricing and catering options are available email@example.com
- Please do not bring tents. Umbrellas higher than 4 feet are not allowed.
- Shaded areas under trees on West side are available with blankets only. West side picnic tables are open to the public for food truck consumption only. Bar seating for bar consumption, no picnic set-up outside of dedicated areas.
- Umbrellas and some cabanas are available on East Lawn for public use: picnics, chairs and blankets are welcome!
- Handicap accessible (flat grass), ask policemen for preferred parking. Preferred handicap seating is only for the occupants of the car with handicap sticker. Please see our policy HERE.
- Rain policy we will announce by 10am on Sunday (website & social media). Tickets will be valid the following Sunday. No returns.
- ONLINE TICKETS are available until noon on day of event, then $60 per car at the gate, if available. Tickets may sell out!
Click SELECT on date to see ticket options. Please make sure to scroll down on the center to continue filling information in.
RETURN POLICY: tickets & reservations may be cancelled within 7 days of payment/booking. Tickets purchased within 30 days of event will have no returns.
IF MATCHES ARE CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN, TICKETS ARE VALID FOR ANOTHER SUNDAY IN THE SAME SEASON/VALUE. NO EXCHANGES OR RETURNS.